Shanghai Hanbang Security Equipment Co., Ltd.
After-sales service phone: 18901938119
Address: Building 1, No. 3777, Yingying Road, Xianghuaqiao Street, Qingpu District, Shanghai
(1) Control flammable materials and replace flammable or flammable materials with difficult or non-flammable materials.
(2) Isolate the air and use flammable substances in closed equipment.
(3) Eliminate ignition sources.
(4) Prevent the spread of fire, build a firewall between buildings, and set fire prevention distances to prevent the fire from expanding.
Four current basic fire fighting methods:
(1) Cooling method: reduce the temperature of the combustion material, make the temperature lower than the ignition point, and promote the combustion process to stop. Use water, for example.
(2) Choking method: reduce the amount of oxygen in the combustion area or use non-combustible materials to dilute the air and extinguish the flame. For example, use sand to bury burners, and use a carbon dioxide fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire.
(3) Isolation method: Isolate combustible materials from unburned materials. For example, remove flammable, flammable or combustible materials near the ignition point.
(4) Suppression method: let the fire extinguishing agent participate in the combustion reaction process and interrupt the chain reaction of combustion.